Tuesday 2 September 2014

Business Portraits and Company Photography




I have recently been working on a series of Business Portraits and Corporate Photography for a range of London companies, ranging from financial firms in the City, to motorbike mechanics at their premises and workshops.
Location Portriats
Workshops Photography
  
Location Photography

Business Photography

Business and Company photography covers a wide area of business images, from simple portraits, commonly known as Corporate Head Shots, to photography of meetings, networking sessions and conferences. My aim is to supply a creative and professional photography service to my clients, to make their websites and marketing material look great and to deliver a quality set of images.





For more info on my services as a Corporate Photographer, or to arrange your own photo session for your company just get in touch via my email or call me
e: filip@corporatelondonphotographer.com    m: 07859 078945